Login to My Account

Tennessee Confederate Pension Applications

If you have Tennessee soldiers who received a Confederate pension, you'll want to check the State Archives site at http://www.state.tn.us/tsla/history/military/pension.htm Unlike Georgia, Tennessee has only the index of Soldiers and Widows Applications. However, you can order them from the Archives using their online form at http://www.state.tn.us/tsla/history/ss-2236.pdf