Jazz, blues, dancing to big band tunes, and more return to the Atrium of the Main Library downtown for spring and summer 2014. But this year the music plays on Tuesday, not Thursday evenings.
The day of the week is the only change. The concerts still begin at 6 p.m., and they’re still free.
Here’s the line up for Tuesday Evening Concerts @ the Library:
* April 29 -- Twickenham Jazz & Swing
* May 13 -- Rocket City Latin Band
* May 27 -- Microwave Dave
* June 10 -- Dancing with the Library Stars Round One with the Moondust Big Band
* June 24 -- Dancing with the Library Stars Round Two with the Rocket City Jazz Orchestra
* July 8 -- The African American Drummers
* July 22 -- Celebration of Southern Music and Literature
* August 5 -- Maple Hill Band
* August 19 -- SlipJig
For more information, call 256-532-5975.