Huntsville-Madison County Public Library Tagline Contest Entry Rules & Regulations
All entries must be submitted via the submission form by 11:59 pm CST, March 11, 2012. All fields on the submission form must be completed in order for entries to be accepted.
By submitting the submission form you certify the following statement, “I certify that I am the author of the material I am submitting to the Huntsville-Madison County Public Library. The Huntsville-Madison County Public Library and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. I agree to indemnify the Huntsville-Madison County Public Library for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material”.
One winner and one honorable mention will be selected.
Winners will be announced March 26, 2012, on the Huntsville-Madison County Public Library website.
The 1st place winner will receive a prize package valued at $100.00 and the honorable mention will receive a prize valued at $25.00.
- Contest entrants must be at least 13 years of age
- Parental permission is needed if under 18 years of age
- Individuals are eligible to apply
- Entrants must be Library Card Holders (not PC Card Holders)
- Employees are eligible to enter
Number of Entries:
Each individual can submit up to 3 taglines
Judging will be based on relevance & originality
- Only Original Work, no copyrighted work will be accepted
- No offensive language will be accepted
- The library has the right to alter the statement(s) as needed
- The library reserves the right not to select a winner