Small Business Lunch & Learn: "I Don't Wear a Suit"
Author Victoria Seitz provides tips for dressing in today's NO SUIT workplace.
It used to be that the only office attire that communicated success was the suit. Today there truly is a continuum of options that are just as appropriate and communicate success whether you work in a factory, argue a case in court, sell, or teach.
• Learn the foundations of good style and design
• Identify the appropriate clothing for your workplace
• Use color to develop your own individual look that WORKS for you
• Maximize your assets and minimize your liabilities with your body type
• Travel light but right for work
• Develop a dress policy that protects your business’ brand image
Bring a sack lunch. Drinks will be provided. No registration required.
Questions? Contact Mary Moore at 256-532-5972 or email@example.com.