Curbside pick up is available at all locations. Check your location for current hours.
To use curbside, you must place a hold on items and receive notification that they are ready for pick up at your selected location. To place a hold, visit our catalog. To watch a video tutorial on how to place a hold and browse the shelf virtually, click here.
You may also order a "grab bag" of pre-selected titles here.
You may also upload your own file for our 3D Printer and pick up the project at participating branches.
Curbside Pick Up Procedures:
- After you receive notification that your hold is ready, please visit the branch you selected to pick up your items.
- Because of the automated book drop at the Madison Public Library, patrons picking up there will have to wait 24 hours after receiving their notification. Every other branch will send the notice after the 24-hour quarantine.
- When you arrive, follow instructions to call the branch on the outdoor signage. A staff member will assist you.
- Once your items have been brought out to an outside table, please wait until you can keep six feet of distance to retrieve your items.
- You will need to get out of your car. We will not be delivering items to your car.
- Please return your materials using the book drops rather than placing them on the outside tables to allow safe handling for staff members.