Welcome to your library! Here is an overview to help you get started!
If you don't have a library card yet, get one here!
- A total of 50 items may be borrowed at one time. This may be a combination of books and multimedia materials.
- Checkout period is 2 weeks for books, music CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays, audiobooks, and magazines. Items will be automatically renewed up to 4 times, excluding items with holds.
- There is a 3-week loan period for books and DVDs for Friends of the Library members.
- Wi-Fi Hotspots are free as of Oct. 1, 2022; there are no fees, fines, or late penalty fees for hotspots. Checkout period is two weeks with up to four automatic renewals. If a patron is a Friends member, the checkout period is three weeks with up to four automatic renewals.
- You are responsible for lost or damaged materials borrowed on your card.
Discover your Library:
Library cards are valid at all locations.
Here's more info to help you get started:
If you are looking for FAQs, click here!
Have a question about your account? Email us or contact your local library.
Have feedback you would like to share with our administrative team? Send us an email.
If you would like to learn more about our Makerspace Studios, visit our Studio page.