The Downtown Friends of the Library Bookstore is open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 12:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Love your library? Join the Friends!
Need to keep those library books, audiobooks or DVDs an extra week? Join Friends of the Library (FOL), and you can enjoy great members-only benefits while supporting the programs and services of the Huntsville-Madison County Public Library (HMCPL). FOL is a national organization devoted to supporting local libraries. In Madison County, we promote the interests of HMCPL and its related libraries in community activities and in funding.
It’s easy to join Friends of the Library. Annual dues are $15 for students/senior citizens, $25 for other individuals, and $30 for families. Additional donations are welcome. Join online by filing out a membership form, or stop by any branch and fill out a membership card.
Programming by the Friends!
Friends of the Library groups
Friends enjoy member-only benefits:
- Cover to Cover, the library’s bimonthly newsletter, mailed to your home
- Members-only access to book sales
- 50% off book sales, including the NEW members-only 5th Saturday Sale at the Downtown Huntsville FOL Bookstore
- 3-week check-outs for library books and audiobooks
- 2-week check-outs for DVDs